This ELINA PILATES® Reformer is a modernized version of the classic Pilates reformer. The 13 inch high reformer features 5 color-coded high-quality springs of 3 strengths. The competitive price of this very comfortable apparatus, together with its modest size, make this reformer ideal for your entry-level home studio.
Adaptable and durable to accommodate a range of body heights, sizes. Solid construction for maximum safety and durability. A whisper-smooth patented rolling mechanism ensures precise and safe operation. The reformer includes the jump board and reformer box.
- Padded headrest provides 3 positions: 2 above carriage and 1 level with carriage.
- Adjustable ropes with snap.
- Springs: 2 yellow (light), 2 green (medium), 1 red (heavy).
- Loop/handles: Foam handles (1 pair).
- Double feet and hand loops (1 pair).
- Pulleys (1 pair).
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Includes the jump board and reformer box.
|Length||92" | 234 cm|
|Width||27" | 68 cm|
|Height of the carriage||13" | 33 cm|
|Carriage size||36" x 27" | 91 x 68 cm|
|Weight (Shipping weight: 300 lb)||155 lb | 70 kg|
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ELINA LOW WOOD REFORMER AND ELINA ELITE WOOD REFORMER:
The ELINA Elite reformer is higher, longer, and wider than the ELINA Low Wood Reformer. The ELINA Elite’s enhanced technical characteristics perfectly combine the best features of the Classic Wood Reformer and the modern Aluminum Reformer.
Measurements of Both Machines:
ELINA STANDARD WOOD REFORMER:
- Bed height: 33 cm / 13 inch
- Width: 68 cm / 27 inch
- Length: 234 cm / 92 inch
ELINA ELITE WOOD REFORMER:
- Bed height: 40 cm / 16 inch = 3 inch higher
- Width: 76 cm / 30 inch = 3 inch wider
- Length: 255 cm / 100 inch = 8 inch longer
Enhanced Technical Characteristics of the ELINA Elite Wood Reformer:
- 3 inch higher off the ground than the Standard Wood Reformer. The Elite has the recommended sitting height of 16 inches, which is appreciated by both practitioners and instructors for posture correction.
- 8 inch longer for tall people.
- 3 inch wider for more comfort.
- Quick-change foot bar (same as the ELINA Aluminum Reformer).
- One more spring for more resistance levels.
- Dual spring bar on two levels for enhanced preciseness of resistance.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder pads to achieve the exact positions for each user’s ergonomics.
- Rope travels in an interior channel on the inside of the Reformer.
- Smoother glide.
- Further reach of the carriage to the footbar.
- Padded, low standing platform to perform the same exercises that are done on the box, something especially appreciated by elderly users, since they prefer the minimal elevation.
- Upgraded, larger brake pad.
- Upgraded rope height adjustment poles with more precise adjustment mechanism.
- Built-in half-trapeze tower mounting hardware.
- Wheels for more mobility.