The BASI Systems Armchair Barrel Set brings leading edge functionality to Pilates barrel work. The orthopedic padded cushion is a curved design. The saddle flat-top accessory gives you the option to interchangeably select the most comfortable and stable surface for each exercise. With the proprietary BASI F2 System, springs can be attached at a multitude of angles and resistance levels for expansive and innovative barrel repertoire. Use it with the Ladder and Chair Box for additional F2 System options.
To view additional BASI Systems equipment information, please click here.
- The Longest track in the industry offers new movement possibilities
- Premium comfort with orthopedic cushioning and nonslip antibacterial vinyl
- Saddle accessory gives interchangeable curved and flat-top options
- Platform folds out of the way when not in use
- Sturdy beech wood frame is hand crafted like fine furniture
- Pre-installed ports support the F2 System, adding a finely adjustable spring system to barrel work
- F2 System levers serve as handles to place shoulders and wrists in optimal position for weight bearing exercises
- Armchair Barrel with Ladder, Saddle, Standing Platform, Armchair Box
- F2 System (for Arm Chair Barrel), F2 System (for Arm Chair Box), F2 Connectors (2), Neoprene Handles (2), Aluminum Handles (2)
- Yellow (2), Long Yellow (2), Carabiners (4)
- Barrel width 23” (58.5 cm.) / length 40” (103.5 cm.) / height 37.5” (95 cm.)
- Ladder width 36” (91.5 cm.) / length 42” (105.5 cm.) / height 37.5” (95 cm.)
- Armchair Box width 18” (46 cm.) / length 31” (80 cm.) / height 14” (37 cm.)
Barrel 79 lb (36 kg.)
Ladder 40 lb (18 kg.)
Armchair Box 37 lb (17 kg.)
BASI Systems Tutorials by Rael Isacowitz
BASI Pilates Owner and Founder, Rael Isacowitz presents an equipment guide to the new BASI Systems F2 ArmChair Barrel Set. The innovative Pilates equipment was created for professionals by professionals. Watch now as Rael guides you through the expansive setup options designed to accommodate all Pilates levels.