OUT OF STOCK. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY.
The ELINA PILATES® ELITE wood reformer's modern design makes studio reformer features accessible to the home practitioner.
Whether you are practicing alone or with a personal Pilates instructor, this reformer offers a leap in quality by incorporating new and innovative features such as the rapid position change of the foot bar, dual spring bar, and pulleys.
This Pilates reformer has front and rear stability straps and offers an extra smooth glide. For studios with limited space, it stands out as the first stackable wood reformer on the market.
This top-quality reformer INCLUDES the padded jump board, reformer box, and a padded standing platform extender. The top-quality hardwood frame features a built-in tower anchoring system for the addition of a half-trapeze tower.
NOW AVAILABLE IN CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY COLORS: Choose from standard Black or Grey Upholstery or select Custom Upholstery for your choice of White, Blue, or Green Upholstery. We will confirm your color choice upon receipt of your order. Custom Upholstery has currently a production time of 60 days.
- Solid, top-quality rock maple wood frame with perfect stability.
- Smooth, quiet glide, special wheels and precision bearings.
- Gear bar with 4 positions.
- Dual spring bar with two-stage couplings for highly customizable resistance.
- Quick change foot bar with 6 different positions.
- Adjustable quick-release and removable 4-position shoulder blocks, easily adapted to each user.
- Six springs with multiple levels of resistance:
- - 2 red springs of strong intensity.
- - 2 green springs of medium intensity.
- - 2 yellow springs of light intensity.
- Upgraded pulley rods for quick and precise height change.
- 3 inch higher off the ground than the Standard Wood Reformer. The Elite has the recommended sitting height, which is appreciated by both practitioners and instructors for posture correction.
- 8 inch longer than Standard Wood Reformer - a necessity for tall people.
- 30 inch wide for more comfort.
- Increased reach of the carriage to the footbar.
- Padded, low standing platform to perform the same exercises that are done on the box, something especially appreciated by elderly users, since they prefer the minimal elevation.
- Upgraded, larger brake pad.
- Extra wide foot bar for perfect stability.
- Strap for back support with adjustable length.
- Padded, adjustable front strap.
- Built-in tower anchoring system.
- Stackable, with wheels for easy transportation.
- Includes padded jump board, reformer box, padded standing platform extender.
Pricing and Shipping Fees are valid for the continental U.S. and do not reflect freight, customs clearance, import duties and local taxes that may apply to international shipments. Contact us for complete pricing.
|Total reformer length (space needed)||100" | 255 cm|
|Total reformer width (space needed)||30" | 76 cm|
|Frame width||27" | 69 cm|
|Frame length||94" | 239 cm|
|Carriage height (frame height = 14")||16" | 41 cm|
|Weight||190 lbs | 85 kg|
|Box size||30" x 16" x 12"|
|Maximum carriage slide distance||38" | 96 cm|
|Standing Platform size||30" x 6" | 73 x 15 cm|
|Overall reformer height (incl. foot bar)||38" | 93 cm|
Assembly Instructions Video (Watch on YouTube)