ENTER CODE SHIPFREE AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE SHIPPING!
No Pilates chair has more customization options for your use than the Split Pedal High/Low Combination Chair from Peak Pilates. Designed and manufactured in the United States to be strong, stable and easy to convert from one mode to another, this chair resolves the issues of instability and design integrity that are often associated with combination chairs. Adjustable handles and seat height adjuster ensure that whether in low or high mode, seat and handle height are always correct.
It's perfect for beginners who need the added stability and support and when converted to the low chair, the entire world of Pilates chair exercises opens up for the intermediate to advanced practitioner. The chair is stable and easy to convert from one mode to another. No chair can customize itself for your use more than this one.
Comes in baltic birch with black upholstery.
Features and Specifications
- High Chair Mode: 64 1/2" H (overall) (164cm) and 26" H (to seat).
- Low Chair Mode: 22" H (66cm) x 19 1/2" W (45cm) x 30" L (75cm).
- Single wall baltic birch construction
- Traditional pedal (also available with single pedal)
- Upholstered seat
- Solid wood pedal and comfort grip foot pad
- Adjustable/removable handles
- Seat height adjuster
- Integrated foot alignment plate
- Removable high back
- Removable seat cushion
- Spring post changing system with 2 standard chair springs
Peak is utilizing premium Boltaflex® vinyl upholstery for superior abrasion resistance and easy cleaning. The upholstery is finished out to a tee. You will not see any staples. Standard with black upholstery.
PEAK PILATES® WARRANTY:
10-year warranty on the frame structural components for this product.
See full Peak warranty terms »