Designed for high-level Reformer Pilates exercisers, this manual provides clear and in-depth descriptions of each exercise in the Advanced-level Reformer repertoire. Complete with step-by-step photographs, it gives expanded teaching points, including muscular emphasis, mobility vs. stability and possible variations.
- 128 exercises & 112 modifications; 230 pages
- manual covers are laminated with a Mylar Matte Lamination to provide extended life and greater durability
- text pages are not coated so you can write on them
- bound using recycled Plasti-Coil binding, allowing the manuals to be opened flat
- printed using vegetable-based inks that contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- printed on FSC-certified paper. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organization working to create sustainability of the world's forests. To learn more, go to www.fsccanada.org