This beginner Reformer Pilates manual offers a step-by-step description of each exercise in the Essential-level Reformer repertoire. Detailed photography illustrates more than 65 exercises, showing starting position and subsequent movement patterns. Over 95 modifications are included which will increase or decrease the challenge of each exercise. Perfect for those teaching beginners, see how different components of the Reformer are used, including the Footbar, Reformer Loops along with Reformer accessories like the Reformer Box and Footstrap.
- 66 exercises & 97 modifications; 110 pages
- manual covers are laminated with a Mylar Matte Lamination to provide extended life and greater durability
- text pages are not coated so you can write on them
- bound using recycled Plasti-Coil binding, allowing the manuals to be opened flat
- printed using vegetable-based inks that contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- printed on FSC-certified paper. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organization working to create sustainability of the world's forests. To learn more, go to www.fsccanada.org